CG Layout Artist
The Layout Artist is responsible for creating camera movements and blocking animation for integration of 3D elements in sequences for full CG movies (and/or TV).
- Knowledge of positioning and moving cameras
- Experience in character animation
- Aptitude to prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Good communication skills in Japanese/English.
- Residing in Japan
Depends on experience and performance
Wakabayashi, Setagaya-Ku, Tokyo
National holidays, Japanese New Year’s Holiday, and a paid vacation.
- Insurance : Welfare Pension, Employment Insurance, Health Insurance
- Others : Transportation Fees, etc.
- Please fill out the application form below. You will receive an auto reply soon and an email from our recruiting team later.
- Please send your CV, a recent photograph of yourself and Demo Reel, according to the guidance in the second email.
- After we review your application, we will notify applicants selected for an interview.