The CG researcher takes a pro-active forward-looking approach to satisfying tomorrow’s production needs. This involves identifying current and future production needs, researching potential solutions, and implementing them.
- Expertise in one or more areas of 3D graphics (character animation, rendering, geometric modelling, physics simulations), and familiarity with the research literature in that area.
Successful candidates will also generally have one or more publications in their area of expertise. General knowledge of the whole field of 3D graphics is also expected.
- Deep understanding of the mathematical principles underlying 3D algorithms (e.g. linear algebra, quaternions, differential equations, manifolds, etc.).
- At least 5 years of experience programming in C/C++ required.
Desired Skills and Pluses:
- Ability to speak, read, and write Japanese a plus, but not required.
Permanent employee (Required 3 months of training sessions)
Depends on experience and performance
Wakabayashi, Setagaya-Ku, Tokyo
National holidays, Japanese New Year’s Holiday, summer vacation (5 days), and a paid vacation.
- Insurance : Welfare Pension, Employment Insurance, Health Insurance
- Others : Transportation Fees, etc.
- Please fill out the application form below. You will receive an auto reply soon and an email from our R&D recruiting team later.
- Please send your CV with a recent photograph of yourself, according to the guidance in the second email.
- After we review your application, we will notify applicants selected for an interview.