Riggers are responsible for creating highly versatile character rigging systems and animation interfaces. Candidates will be required to have a good knowledge of rigging systems , writing MEL scripts and of course excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Expertise with Maya animation software
- Experience with MEL,CSH, Python or other script languages.
- Good knowledge of anatomy for both human and biped /quadruped animals.
- Good communication skills in Japanese (Intermediate level is required at least).
Depends on experience and performance
Wakabayashi, Setagaya-Ku, Tokyo
National holidays, Japanese New Year’s Holiday, summer vacation (5 days), and a paid vacation.
- Insurance : Welfare Pension, Employment Insurance, Health Insurance
- Others : Transportation Fees, etc.
- Please fill out the application form below. You will receive an auto reply soon and an email from our recruiting team later.
- Please send your CV, a recent photograph of yourself and Demo Reel, according to the guidance in the second email.
- After we review your application, we will notify applicants selected for an interview.