Technical Artist (Fur, Hair, Cloth)
Designs and creates the look and production methodology needed for dynamic simulation of computer generated hair, fur, cloth and feathers
- Basic knowledge of digital hair, fur, cloth simulation
- Knowledge of MEL Script
- Communication skills / Team working skills
- Japanese or English speakers
- Aptitude to prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines
Depends on experience and performance
Wakabayashi, Setagaya-Ku, Tokyo
National holidays, Japanese New Year’s Holiday, summer vacation (5 days), and a paid vacation.
- Insurance : Welfare Pension, Employment Insurance, Health Insurance
- Others : Transportation Fees, etc.
- Please fill out the application form below. You will receive an auto reply soon and an email from our recruiting team later.
- Please send your CV, a recent photograph of yourself and Demo Reel, according to the guidance in the second email.
- After we review your application, we will notify applicants selected for an interview.