CG Modelers are responsible for creating CG characters, props, and environment by using software such as Autodesk Maya© or Pixologic Zbrush©. Modelers also perform various tasks such as rigging and some minor texture setup, and the created models should be fully functional for Animators.
Demonstrated strong modeling skills along with having strong drawing skills. (Strongly Required)
- Rigging: Understanding the structure (skeleton) of a character and create fully functioning character set-ups for Animators.
- Background Modeling: Ability to visualize the concept and set a mood according to the direction of a project.
- Must speak, read and write English or Japanese.
- Japanese proficiency is not required but the will to learn the language is required.
Depends on experience and performance
Wakabayashi, Setagaya-Ku, Tokyo
National holidays, Japanese New Year’s Holiday, summer vacation (5 days), and a paid vacation.
- Insurance : Welfare Pension, Employment Insurance, Health Insurance
- Others : Transportation Fees, etc.
- Please fill out the application form below. You will receive an auto reply soon and an email from our recruiting team later.
- Please send your CV, a recent photograph of yourself and Demo Reel, according to the guidance in the second email.
- After we review your application, we will notify applicants selected for an interview.