(Japanese Traditional Animation Style)
- Draw and paint required animation frames using CLIP STUDIO and RETAS STUDIO. The animation frames are the key frame inbetween that create the final motion.
- 5-day work week (weekends off)
- Can start work April (Training is before that)
- Permanent employee after probation
- Interest in animation, highly motivated and perseverant.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
Depends on experience and skills
- Please fill out the application form below. You will receive an auto-reply email and another one from our recruiting team later.
- Please send your CV, a recent photograph of yourself and Demo Reel, according to the guidance in the second email.
- After we review your application, we will notify applicants selected for an interview.